Official Website: Aksys Games
Game Link: Period Cube: Shackles of Amadeus – PS Vita [Physical]
Period Cube: Shackles of Amadeus – PS Vita [Digital Code]
If you would like to read a full review of the game, you can read it here.
* Poyo-poyo can only be unlocked after completing Astrum, Libera and Hiroya’s routes. *
- Use knife
- Use knife
- Both of you, just calm down.
- Use knife
- All right, I trust you!
- If you say so, Poyo-poyo.
- Then, I guess half is all right.
- My brother could have come home.
- I’m the one that’s sorry.
- I’m sorry for worrying you.
- … Tell me your favourite food.
- Don’t say that, please.
- Apologize to Ira.
- I don’t want a world like that
- I won’t lie.
Merry Bad Ending
- Title Screen → History→ Poyo-poyo Route → Chapter 7
- Kazuha’s Almighty Level 4
- Poyo-poyo’s Affection 0
- I want to be with everyone
- I love you.
- I hope tomorrow will be a good day (repeat day)
- But, something feels strange… (end day)
7 thoughts on “Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ Poyo-poyo Walkthrough”
Does the same apply to dementos? Thank you for the quick reply!! 😊
No, Demento can be played anytime 🙂
My personal recommended order is Radius > Astrum > Demento > Zain > Libera > Hiroya > Poyo poyo. The story makes the most sense in that order. Although you can change/mix it up, poyo-poyo should always be played last cause he is the ‘true end’ of the game and has a lot of spoilers. 🙂
Kk awesome! I just went random order, so far I did: Astrum, radius, libera, hiroya, and dementos… zain is next and poyopoyo for last. Is there any merit in completing the bad endings too? Like if you clear all the endings… is there a bonus? Thanks!
All the bad endings come with a CG for each character, so they’re good to do for all the pictures 🙂 100% completion of all endings gets the group image with all the characters.
Hey I was wondering how to unlock poyopoyo route, I followed use the knife twice in the common route you mentioned and then for your third choice under common route, the game did not show that choice. I was wondering if we have to like clear all the other characters before poyopoyo route unlocks or can you instruct me on how to unlock his route, thanks!
Poyo-poyo’s route only unlocks when you finish Astrum/Libera/Hiroya’s routes. I’ll add that to the walkthrough so it clears up the confusion 🙂